Wednesday, December 30, 2009

random parties . . .

I was thinking of four things, though it seems I've lost them, oh one had to do with a gala, another had to do with a pressidense or a new decree, 3 and 4 really escape me. If the shoe fits gala - no dopey heads allowed. It will be formal and very fun. I think I will invite anyone and everyone, but how do I get them there? Let me think . . . We don't really have those, much of anywhere here. lol, I've never done one of those. it would have to be on an evening when people could come, and I would have to invite enough people that there would be a good crowd. I lo-o-o-o-o-ove playing hostess, I'm really pretty good at that. Maybe I could have a incredable villian party, invite only people that i don't like, how about the movie theater! Space jumpers, custum party, gifts, Oh! etherial, I've decided to be ethereal in my life, everything I do, anyone I befriend will be ethereal. How about a breakfast at tiffany's gala? all the girls could dress as audrey hepburn! That would be fun! I think people would learn that my parties are a lot of fun and so they would eventually come. I could throw some wild parties. I like that commercial where they find an abandoned gas station and they paint it razberry and decorate the inside with glowing disco lights. That's me, only you'd have to throw in a mini go cart race track with that, lol, or something wacky or fun. How about an international alien gala, lol. Where everyone come representing an internatioanl space alien from another galaxy, etc. I could have a lot of fun with that one. I think eventually I'd have to start charging at the door, lol. Parties can be expensive. So, I'll have to think strategically. lol, how about an airplane party? that sounds like something the new york jokster theater group would do. With that one, you'd have to have cooperation, I'm thinking . . . peanuts and pretzles . . . you could have everyone load on the plane very normally, and then proceed with everyone taking out their small bags of peanuts and pretzls . . . all you would hear is the sound of the procession of these bags of peanuts and pretzls, there would be so many bags of peanuts and pretzles that they could share with the rest of the plane passengers, lol. I don't think you could bring soda, lol. Anyway, it's so fun to see people's expressions, you know, chuckle, it's an interesting thought . . .but I don't know if I will go there . . . I don't wanna sound like a gossip coloumnist. How about an anti party, you could print a picture of someone you hate on a t-shirt or a cloth, hang it up and throw darts at it? maybe a bon fire, maybe that's extreame or maybe not. lol. A cat party! I would love to go to a cat party. no large cats though, they are just dangerous. But, ethereal, I like that idea alot. No unethereal people allowed. It sets a pressedense, I like that. it gives me a new and better focus. And it sets me in with the right people : ) People I'd actually want to hang out with . . . I think they only hang out in manhatten though, or somewhere. The ticket is all or nothing, don't seattle for anything less than exactly what you are looking for! There is a latin expression, though I can't think of it. if ever there were anyone intelligent enough to figure this one out, then you would be on the right track. For instance, I don't go bowling so why would I buy a bowling ball?

No comments:

Post a Comment