Monday, February 8, 2010

Augmentin versus Penicillin

well, coca cola doesn't taste quite the same after toothpaste and mouthwash, lol. I've decided just to keep on taking the penicillin until it's gone, sense it seems to be working and then take the 875 mega grams of augmentin. That ought to really knock it out. it'll be like faking out the bacteria, lol. Wednesday I have my doctors appointment, I hope, I hope I didn't get it mixed up, also I need to find out where I wrote it down - I don't remember what time i'm supposed to be there. I may also need to get a ride there, not sure if I can leave my car running - I might be there a while, waiting to be seen. it'd prob be a good idea to get there early. They prob schedule everyone for 4 o'clock, lol. Though that wouldn't be good. basically I need to rest a bunch. I can tell I'm really much more tired today. drugs are not a good thing, unless you're ill, lol. Did you know that in France they call french fries "chips". Hence, the phrase, "fish & chips". I realize that's a fragment but it's confusing with all the commas. In some sentence structures you can start the sentence with a connecting article, but you have to place a comma after it. It's usually used in conversational sentence structure in novels and fiction books. It's actually an older type of slang from the earlier century. People are always making things shorter. I am someone who doesn't appreciate abbreviations so much, though I do use them on occasion. Just the usual one's though, when people start using all those three letter abbreviations for business letters and lectures, that's when it can become really confusing. One of these days, lol, I will use a similar method and come up with a technical paper used in a broad ranging lecture where everything is written in an abbreviation, lol. it will be funny, to say the least. Although, I think I have heard someone do that before. I think they were explaining about parables and the difficulty most people have in figuring them out. I am good at coming up with parables, I'm even pretty good at figuring them out, but give me a complicated puzzle like a crossword puzzle or like a rubix cube, no. lol, I once solved the rubix cube, better than anyone else could figure out around me in my peer group. I just took the stickers off and rearranged them so that all the colors matched. lol, the rules of the game did not express anything other than "matching" all the sides as to being the answer to solving it. lol, once I had a roller derby race. I won technically because I raced around the inner circle. I did not pass the finish line first, but in theory I won because I closed the least amount of distance : ) lol. That one I was sure of. it's kind of a physics thing, lol. All my french fries are gone. Oh, hurray : ) I get to watch the big bang theory again tonight. I wish I could watch two hours of it - it's such a good show. I could live with someone like the Sheldon character - what a hoot! Everyday would be entertaining! : ) I wonder if there are people out there who are really like that? it would be great if there were : ) Other people agree too. I think we loo-o-o-ve his interest in innovation and new technologies. Also I think we, the fan's of the character, like his retro-new tech fashion style too. Honestly, I think it's just the character. if he looked like anyone we would still love him. it's always just the character ( : Anyway, I'm out of thoughts at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment