Wednesday, February 3, 2010

diamond log cabins!!

nuvell ice cubes. I think I would like to find some miniature ice cube trays. And then, of course, they have all the different little shapes and etc. . . I was hopeing I could learn this song on the violin, have someone else learn it too & then play it together somewhere. it would be soo-o-o-o-o-o pretty : ) I will just cross my fingers ( : I seem to be getting busy here lately. I'm not sure why, maybe it just kicks in after a while - or maybe it's the fast food, lol? One fast food surplus a day keeps you healthy wealthy and gay! none of which I am. I took my artic water out of the freezer. it is truly artic - it's like breeze of fresh artic air everytime I take a sip. I wonder what the water tastes like in antarctica. yestarday it was minus 20 degrees at the south pole. it's amazing that they can take those temperatures. I wonder if they are still collecting core samples. And I wonder what they are finding, they must have a documentary somewhere? like someone's guesstimate of what happened to the world and antacrica as it moved along? That would be interesting to watch, I love watching the videos on antartica, the water looks like glass. it's so pretty. They do have wa-a-a-a-y too many hammerhead sharks there, the last I heard, but at least they have food I guess. Here's to shark stew : ) lol. I wonder what shark stew would taste like, would it be a bit like oiled soup? maybe kind of like oysters. yummy, you could make clam chowder - except it would be shark chowder - An Antartic specialty!! :)
Antartica's first gormet resturant, though they prob already have one of those. lol, wouldn't it be wacky to open up the first sponge bob resturant in antarctica and serve crabby patties. And wouldn't the animal conservationalist have a hey day over smoked pinguin - lol. What kind of entertainment could you bring to antarctica? underground cinema! Or, maybe a luxury spa! Or…an ice cave mall!! That would be so fun - like the ice caves they have in switzerland - very pretty, but they would be somewhere in anarctica. you could burn sea water for heat and energy, but would need to remember to conserve. Of course, I'd have to put in a pool, lol. underground and heated. earthquake proof technology!! Hurrah, I just thought of something. What is the diamond's strength in cold weather with tons of pressure of snow and ice on it? anyone know? … I wonder if my cousin would know that. I don't think I could ask because he is very busy, but maybe I could figure it out. hotdoggers! lol, you could fit the "puzzle pieces" together much like a log cabin!! wow, that's soo-o-o simplistic!! it's doable - I love me : ) How do I send them this idea? first I have to figure out how to construct and develop large planes, or planks, of diamond. I'd loo-o-oo-ve to give this to china or japan or whoever. Soo-o-o many people need industries. Someone who knows how to keep prices low. Whatever that would be. I was thinking about this the other day - how to fit the pieces of diamond fitting/molds together, this is the answer. diamond log cabins. if this can withstand the pressure of much weight - just think of what you cold do with it. etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment