Saturday, February 27, 2010

journal from america

well its 3 am and im feeling a bit more rested, still have some sleep to go. sleep is a discipline. when I wake up in the morning I'll take a shower and do a workout with gilad, which'll be fun. I watched a pretty good movie earlier in the day. it was a bit odd in the way that the story flowed - the relationships in the movie were rushed more than usual, but the set designs were wonderful. Bright bold colors, well matched sets, and the main character in the story wore this beautiful green dress with blue accent ribbons, only she changed it and it didn't look as good , more like a satin night gown and not that impressive. I think it was maybe too fitted. satin night gowns are meant to flow and drape - it's what makes them so pretty. plus any accent piece you put with it stands out more because of the contrast of the textures. I think my ears are feeling better. That augmentin does work alittle better. now I am thinking homemade banana pudding. it's more like vanilla pudding with bananas - but it's soo-o-o-o--o-o-oo good. I stayed with this family for a year or so, and the lady of the house made homemade vanilla pudding. could never get enough. She passed away of cancer. I dedicated an order after her. you know, they were out in the country, but you could just tell that they were old royalty, because they were so polite. Their great-great grandfather was an heir to the old French throne wa-a-a-a-a-a-y back in the days of marie antoinette. I guess that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment