Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Carolina

Well, I just watched a movie & it was a lot better than I thought it would be. I gave it a five out of five stars. I don't usually watch dramas, but it was a light drama. I cried three times in the movie, & really wished they could've won the lottery. it was a good story with interesting and very real characters. many of the families I have met are just like the family in this story. Mandy Moore did a good job at acting in this one : ) I almost could've sat down and had a family meal with these people if not for their candidly and very usual funny explicatives appropriate for the type of family and people it was written just in mind for, very real, very fun and warm loving, and a very good movie : ) bye from this review, i can't wait to watch another one ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment