Thursday, February 4, 2010

a journal

try this cure for a bad toothe ache . . .Dermoplast. It's working so far. Hydrocodone didn't work, made me sleepy, & it gives people mood swings, but they have this stuff they call banana spray. i guess it's a type of anagesic they used to sell. it's terrible they don't sell it anymore, because it works like a charm. but Dermoplast is fairly similar, it has 20 percent Benzocaine in it and .2 percent Benzethonium Chloride (which is the antiseptic), still it's not quite like the other stuff, but it's all i could find. lol, i think i should recall myself Dr. Mee, lol. i hope i fell better later this evening. i haven't taken anymore hydro or asprin. this stuff is also great if you have a sunburn, it really works the best. i rented three romantic comedies. i dont know if i'll enjoy watching them - depends on how i feel. And, i set up an examination on monday and on wednesday. i think i should have enough antibiotic to last me till then. lol, i put the tetracycline in the car, prob should take it out though. i do keep asprin in there for emergencies. i had a fun night last night, didn't get any sleep. my car battery died in the rain when i got to the "all night" 24 hour pharmacy after i found out it was closed. So, i had a fun time trying to find a tow truck, which is a long story i won't go into. i wound up calling my mom at 3 am in the moring to give my car battery a charge. i haven't bought a car charger yet, though it's on my list. Come to find out i am not listed with a free tow on my car insurance & my phone company who had a program called mr rescue was unavaiable because i couldn't find the number. So, i wound up walking over to the other pharmacy (the one that "was" open) & proceeded to borrow a curtesy phone, which didn't work, to call a tow truck. I'm kind of glad i didn't pay 75 dollars for a tow truck. i'm not sure it's my fault the altenator doesn't work anyway (which is another story) . . . i really had fun working with electricity in the rain, lol.

. . . i'm glad i'm feeling better. i hope all this medicine works. i must sound like a hypocondriac. i thought i lost my keys last night. but i didn't i was r-e-e-e-ealy out of it last night. i took myself to the emergency room at 1 am, after finally decideding that i should go. it seemed like the infection was spreading rapidly, and the asprin wasn't helping. but now i have some penicillin on hand, i'll prob wind up using it though. the other doctor, my new doctor, prescirbed me some amoxacillian. i guess i could look it up on the web to see what is best for tooth aches. I wonder what they'll tell me monday? i spent ten dollars on gasoline, 15 dollars at walmart trying to find annylgesics, plus i needed some more asprin (i got the double pack), 18 dollars at the video rental store, 2 dollars at CVS, 2 dollars more at the shell station, & 2 dollars at the Walmart Pharmacy. Oh, and then 4 dollars at taco bell and 2 dollars at dairy queen for ice cream. You know those guys that own and manage the dairy queens are really cute : ) looks like i'm all out of burritoes! Well, one movie i have is called, "Adam" with Hugh Dancy & Rose Byrne in it. I don't know who they are, but it looks like an enjoyable, light, non-dramatic movie, i hate dramatic things. And, there is "500 Days Of Summer" & "Postgrad" (which i saw in the movie theater and thought it was fun) .
Well, i guess that's it for tonight's blog. i did contact the "proper authorities" about the cat needing her immunizations. And by proper authorities, i mean adults. I hope Bella is doing ok. i'll have to check on her again next week, to make sure she doesn't have a relapse. Hopefully i'll be feeling better tommorow and can practice some more violin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment