Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cornpops And Sherlock Holmes!

Cornpops are coming to mind. it is morning here, though it's a late morning. I haven't had corn pops in a long time, there are sugar smacks, fruity pebbles, cinnamon toast crunch, & captain crunch. Lunch . . .i could have grilled cheese sandwiches. I feel kind of safe here where I am. I don't feel like I want to get out and go anywhere, because there is nowhere here that is interesting to go. If I had a bunch of money on a credit card I might go shopping, but I think that's about it. I'm painting my nails this moring, I never use colors, always just translucent irrecandescents. I still need to buy some nail strengthener. I think I need to buy some new nail polish. brb. wow, my toes are cold. Today's theme is peach (smilie face) Well, I can't seem to find any of my scarves. I guess I'll have to buy some more. Or make a whole bunch. brb (again). Well, aside from properly matching shoes, I am all dressed for the day. I don't have a white day dress anymore, I used to have a couple. I haven't bought dresses in a long while. I have a long baby blue dress, I have a long black dress, & I have a shorter pink dress with florals. maybe I could go by the second hand store today and find one!! Oh - that's right - I did buy a white dress, but I trimmed it and turned it into a short dress. The sleves are short though. That would mean that I would have to get out. Not sure if I want to go there, lol. They are about 6 dollars there, or should be. I think a shopping adventure is a foot, Sherlock (smilie face). So, my mission is to find a beautiful long white dress. I wonder if my daughter liked the dress I bought her. I wonder if she wears it? I wonder how she is feeling today. I wonder how my other daughter is doing. I wonder about miss kitty. I wonder how tired my mom is. I wonder if I am out of q-tips. I wonder if there is anyone on planet actually named Sherlock? The search is a foot on that point too. Finding a beautiful long white day dress & a guy named Sherlock. (smilie face) lol.

1 comment: