Friday, January 22, 2010

It's Popeye The Sailor Man To The Rescue!!

No one seems to be listening any further, I'm not sure why. I wonder if they are on a vacation, or still trying to work some details out. It just does not seem like anything is going through. I haven't gotten an answer back yet. I have questions and answers.
ok, so I missed a white house live chat, but they didn't really seem to be tackling
anything new on it. I did get one or two things out of it after watching the video,
but I'm going into deep thoughts now to figure out how to get this one seen . . . I can think of two ways. One is to go to the retailers, which would take a little more coordination, & two would be getting in contact with the president or getting him to see the project directly. Who is his secretary of state? Is it Hillary Clinton? Maybe she would hear me? I don't know. From what I remember, the secretary of state lines up the papers to be signed and makes appointments, etc. Other than that, I guess I'm just feeling a bit under the torrents of things in life right now. Still, you know, how can I be an octopi, eight arms and plus? Good grief, I think I need to have a warm up session maybe - lol. maybe I could start with a list of sorts & go from there. I kind of have a list in my head. It's kind of like stopping at this tall mountain, very tall, and looking up at it and saying, "Wow . . .that's a tall mountain." - lol. I think most people would take in a breath before climbing, but I've got some fast typing to do. Did you know that they run marathons in Antarctica! It's true - and wild. I studied the continent a bit yesterday, but I think I will save that for some later time. Today I got caught looking at engine technologies, I'd have to think of a way to market all these things - to be able to get them all out to people. I guess that's what I'm thinking on now. This is a little more complicated than a chessboard, or checkers - even more especially. I never really did like either of those games, though I'd say chess is a better game - & slightly more diverse in its moves. I've been playing internet hearts again. I always win. Not so good at spades though. Well, I have sent my letter in to the white house, contacted them online a few times, & etc., so that one I have tackled, still have a few representatives & the like to contact. Need to contact businesses and a few banks, & the retailers. wow - and the stock market. Maybe I should start with the stock marketers? wow- how do I contact all those people? People don't really read emails . . . it depends. Gosh that's a lot of typing, lol. It does seem slightly somewhat overwelming. I wonder how other people are handling that - lol. Earlier I had a couple of halfway awful bologna sandwiches with a root bear that tasted like pepto. I wonder where pepto comes from? I never really studied chemistry. wow, I have a lot to do. My poor brain. Super-computer food may be more in order, like spinage!!! My grandfather ate spinage, everyday - a can of spinage, just like Popeye the sailor man : ) Anyway, that's it for today's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment