Friday, January 15, 2010

a super cute guy



ok, so this is a video of a super cute guy. I'm not sure what else to say here. i have a couple more videos on one of my other web pages, but he's an economic advidsor for the white house. Seems kind of intelligent, is awefully cute, is supposedly engaged to be married, & a few other things. I read alittle about him on wikiopedia. I wanted to find out more about him. I actually saw him, a couple of times, on an interview with some guy who interviews on the public network. When i saw it for the second time, i said to myself, "self . . .you should look up some information on him on the internet, find out more about him, see if he's married or has a girlfriend, etc. " and so i did. Actually, i have been interested in world and national economics for a while, 4 or so years now - but i donno i just thought he was cute. He has a quiet voice : ) It seems to lilt when he's unsure of something, which honestly seems so incredably cute. I have been/was watching his videos on you tube & i think i've fallen in puppy love. Well, i guess that's about it. Maybe i'll continue this blog post disscusion later ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment