Tuesday, January 5, 2010

an introduction

hello out there in the earthling world. I want to tell you about a story. It begins when i was in highschool, here on earth.
Of course i am not from earth. I am from a planet far, far away. But one day i got really bored and decided to come and visit the
10th grade of highschool. It was a little town where i found myself. It was interesting.

song break, wha wha wha wha whu whuwhuwhu huh huh lo lo lo loo lee lee lee lu lu, i have gum on my shoe, that was fun.
It helps with stress. highschool can be stressfull, even for a visiting space alien. I began in 6th hour. it was my lunch hour.
I was hungrey. I wanted a hamburger. with french fries.

You should have seen what i was wearing. Everyone else there wore uniforms. I could not find a uniform.
So i dressed in my after school work gear. I can't figure why people kept asking me if i could get them a happy meal.
. and or they kept saying, "Can i get fries with that?" I thought they were idiots. Except for the girl who seemed to be on a diet.

The next day i woke up early. Why? . I wanted some waffles before i went in,
and i always do stretching with Errm mah . before i go anywhere in my day. She does chair aroebics. She's very funny.
It just charms my day. I go through my day and if i'm having a bad time i just think of Ermmah . and her chair.


Shall i go on ? I could tell you what happened on my third day there, in the canibal room, i. e. the lunch room.
The Canibal room had a salad bar. I said, " You allow the vejetables to become intoxicated?" " No!" They all replied,
"You drown them in salad dressing." "Good grief," i said, "you people are just mennev volent."

No comments:

Post a Comment