Thursday, January 21, 2010

a journal entry january 21, 2010

today is Thursday. it's a quiet day. it's sunny outside, but inside it is quiet and low lights. I think I will stay inside today, as im feeling alittle more rested today. maybe it is all the lights I leave on at night, the computer, or lamp lights, etc. or maybe I just have a lot on my mind. I had a lot of dreams this morning and all through the night. this morning's dream was at a water park. it was small and somewhat limited though there were many water fountains there, a few pools, and some large winding tube slides. I was there with my daughters, I lost track of one and couldn't find her again before I woke up. another dream was at a car dealership in another town somewhat north of my home town in the dream, my mother was in both these dreams which she usually isn’t, and she bought me a car and a coffee table when I wasn't there. my brother was in this dream as well. He had come home for a visit, or we had visited there. it was by a beach, and it was a short yellow sand beach…not really sceenic. the wind was blowing, more industrial I think, but somewhat dramatic. There was an old truck in the dream somehow. idon't remember the whole thing. Somehow I wound up at the car dealership. The patrons looked like the car salesmen & the car salesmen looked and acted more like lawyers or bussinessmen in black suits, some with quiet pin stripes. That is about it. So, today, I will stay at home and rest for now, keep the lights low, type quietly on my computer, & you know I thought I heard submarine sounds through the night? I kept waking up, thinking or imagining that I was hearing sounds - of course they could've been coming from my computer - though I thought I had turned the sound dial off - it also could have been from the water counter which rises and falls through the night, in the pipes. At night it is very quiet here, & sounds carry very easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment